This Way of Practicing is focused on providing practitioners with insights, tools, and ideas that will help support practitioners in expanding their clinical and professional repertoires. In this course, we discuss the importance of ABA state associations, national associations, accrediting bodies, and behavior analyst licensure. We also provide insights and advice from an ABA organization, the Center for Applied Behavior Analysis (CABA). Lastly, we look at the impact that technology is making and more importantly, can make on the practice of Applied Behavior Analysis.
7 video lessons totaling four (4) BACB Learning CEUs (0E, 0S), including (in order of appearance):
- “How Laws Inform Licensure: We need a deeper bench because our peeps are BURNED OUT” by Kerri Milyko, BCBA-D, LBA (21.5 min)
- “Future Directions for Practitioners and Organizations: The BHCOE, ABA Organizations in post-COVID environment and the need for more Infrastructure in Behavior Analysis” by Sara Gershfeld Litvak, MA, BCBA (48 min)
- “Why State Associations Matter (and why YOU need to support them)” by Matt McAlear, MA, BCBA (17.75 min)
- “Why I started CABA, how we integrate research into our practice and the case for prioritizing Risk Management” by Rachel Taylor, PhD, BCBA-D (30.5 min)
- “Responding To 2 Different Crises at the SAME Time” by Amos Anderson, MA, BCBA & David Taylor (46.75 min)
- “Prioritizing Client and Staff Safety During COVID (it’s ALL about CARE, PPE and more CARE)” by Jeremy Findel & Fatima Reyes, MBA, RBT (28.5 min)
- “Shaping the future of our field through tech innovation” by Annie Escalante, MS, BCBA & Andy Chavez, MS (29.25 min)
This is a lifetime access purchase, meaning it will never expire once you have purchased the course.
A total of four (4) BACB® Learning CEUs Available (0E 0S).
RYANO, LLC is an Approved Continuing Education (ACE) (# OP-19-3037) provider and The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse RYANO, LLC, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.