So you’ve recently obtained your BCBA® certification OR you’re in a spot where you’re like: WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WITH ABA? Maybe you’re even BURNT OUT in your current role?! Well, did you know that our field has produced over ~350 different domains of research on human behavior? In "Beyond the Task List!" I will guide you through four distinct things. First, how behavior analysis nicely fits into other fields (the Bx+ model) and where to start brainstorming to find how you want to use ABA in other ways. Second, a model of how to understand and create behavioral technologies* including 18 historical and active technologies leveraging behavior analysis that you likely haven't heard of with a link to ~350 different domains to explore. Third, a quick theoretical and philosophical breakdown of various models beyond the 3-term and 4-term contingencies taught in BCBA® course sequences that some of the brightest in Behavior Analysis use. And lastly, an overview of ABA's infrastructure and supporting organizations so you can connect and further refine your scope of practice and scope of competency in the areas that line up with your passion most. BACB® CEUs are included in this short-form course designed for BCBA® & BCaBA® credential holders and discounts are available for RBT®s looking to leverage this knowledge (email [email protected] with your RBT number for verification and special pricing.).
40 video lessons by Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA, and after the course, you will be able to:
- Identify and describe what a behavioral technology is comprised of, as well as describe 18 historical and active technologies leveraging behavior analysis
- Identify the approximately 350 different domains that behavior analysis has explored and the BACB's recommendations for respecialization if you desire to move into another domain of expertise or competence.
- Identify and explore the 13+ forms of behaviorism and 3 additional conceptual models beyond the 3-term and 4-term contingencies taught in BCBA® course sequences.
- Identify and describe a number of entities and their roles in ABA's infrastructure (e.g., national professional organizations, certifying agencies, ancillary agencies supporting the field).
- Describe the Bx+ model and where to start brainstorming to find how you want to use ABA in your professional life.
This is a lifetime access purchase, meaning it will never expire once you have purchased the course.
A total of three (3.0; no ethics, no supervision) BACB® Learning CEUs Available
RYANO, LLC is an Approved Continuing Education (ACE) (# OP-19-3037) provider and The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse RYANO, LLC, the materials, information or sessions identified herein.
Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA Resume/CV